Family & Estate Will Disputes
Will Disputes cover a wide range of issues over a deceased’s Estate. Below are a few examples of common types of claims:
- An unfair distribution of the assets of the deceased.
- Problems with the Executor of the Estate including a failure to promptly apply for probate of the Estate, or a failure to properly distribute the assets to beneficiaries.
- Instructions that are ambiguous or unclear in relation to the gifts to beneficiaries.
- Doubt as to whether the deceased had the required testamentary capacity at the time of preparing the instructions.
- A belief that the deceased was unduly influenced by a beneficiary at the time of making their Will.
Regardless of the nature of the case, will disputes have one thing in common. They arise at exactly the worst possible time – when you have lost a loved one.
Our Lawyers are experts in acting for client’s involved in contesting an estate. We are experts in this area and have the extensive and up-to-date legal knowledge you need to win your case. We understand that Will Disputes generally occur between close and extended family of the deceased and that this adds additional emotional stress to the situation.
Our expert contesting a will lawyers will hold an initial free consultation with you to determine the issues surrounding the case. We will then provide you with our expert legal opinion, free of charge, on your prospects of success.
By obtaining the best legal advice you will be in a position to clearly consider your avenues to resolve the cse as well as understanding your legal entitlements.
Will Disputes on a “No Win No Fee” basis*.
Once you contact us on 1800 004 878 we will arrange an appointment at an office convenient to you. Your First Consultation is Free and we manage will disputes on a No Win No Fee, Fixed Fee basis supported by our Unique Service Guarantee.